Monday, March 1, 2010

Intro

Hi,
My name is Sarah and I am a mom of 2. My oldest has special needs and my youngest thinks she is a teen already lol.
I bought the Wii fit a few weeks ago thinking that if I did it every day that I would lose some weight. I have not done so. I have maintained the same weight give or take a few ounces, but to my disappointment I have lost NOTHING!!!!
So, since cutting back on what I eat and maintaining minimal workout (I work in a daycare so I count playing with the toddlers my exercise) has not worked I decided yesterday while doing my grocery shopping that I would begin the Special K Challenge.
I bought two boxes of cereal, two boxes of snack bars, and three boxes of the protein meal bars. It says that you can drink normally and have one normal meal a day. So, here goes lol.......wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment