Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 3

Day three started out with a .4LB loss. That is a total of 3.5LBS in two days. Wonderful!!!!!
I ate my normal Cinnamon Pecan cereal with my splash of 2%
I don't eat a morning snack because I have a med. caramel frappe from McDonalds on my way to work lol. Figure it is enough.
For lunch I had my protien bar and some salad. I don't use low fat dressing I just use less of it.
I had my crackers for snack although I did not finish the protion yesterday.
For dinner we had buffalo chicken salad. It was soooo yummy.

I have noticed that after meals, especially lunch, I feel more energized and awake. I used to get so tired after lunch at work. I am not getting as much excercise as I would like. It has been a rough week, and between not getting gym time with our kiddos at daycare and being really busy at lunch I have not walked as much as I normally do. I am not adding excercise though. I want to see what this plan will do if I just substitute the special K products through the day.

Hope eveyone has a great day see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment