Monday, March 1, 2010

Day One :)

OK....so it is around 7:30am and I have officially begun my "diet".
I had my cup of coffee but instead of sugar used splenda. Can I just say WOW this will take some getting used to. I used four packs of Splenda thinking that it would be enough. Ummm......NO!!! But that was my goal was four packs and I will get used to it. I also used my vanilla powder creamer. It is NOT fat free and I will be making that switch soon. I also used a splash of 2% milk. (I CAN'T go skim lol)
I also have had my bowl of cereal, if that is what you want to call it lol. I was good and actually measured 3/4 cup of cereal into my bowl. I tried the Cinnamon Pecan today and can I just say YUMMMMM!!!!!! Now, I am not normally a breakfast eater, so imagine my shock to find that after my bowl of cereal I still feel hungry. This will definitely take some getting used to. Now I am off to do my body test with the Wii Fit.
Well......body test done, and while my Wii Fit age is 24 I weigh 197.1 LBS!

ETA:
So, I missed my morning snack because I was busy with my kiddos at work, so at lunch I ate my Protein bar and a small portion of a salad. I used minimal dressing on the salad and no croutons. My afternoon snack was some of the Special K crackers. They were small but very tasty!
By dinner I was STARVING! My fiance made chilli. I had a normal portion of that with about 1/2 a can of coke. Funny thing is that my soda did not taste as good last night. Not sure if it is because I have been drinking a lot of crystal light tea or just an off night lol.
So, that is day one. Day two will get posted tonight or tomorrow since I am writing this the morning of day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment