Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 2

SO, I started the day with my bowl of cereal just like the day before. I guess my whole meal plan was just like day one. One exception was that I ate my afternoon snack later. It helped a bit, I wasn't as hungry when dinner time came around but that also could have been from the bad news we got yesterday.

On a plus side, when I did the Wii Fit in the morning, I had lost 3.1LBS. That put me down to 194 LBS even. I was extremely excited by that. I am not expecting the same results everyday but it was a nice start.

Our bad news made me want to resort to my old eating habits. I wanted to fill the void with food, but stuck with it. We did not lose a family member or anything like that but the virtual world that we have been members of for 3 years now is closing abruptly. We have made friends on there from all over the world, and we will miss the daily interactions that we had on there. I am getting sad just writing this, so that is all I have to say about that.

My plan for day 3 is the same as days 1 and 2.
3/4 C cereal with a splash of 2% milk (won't do skim yuk)
A protein meal bar for lunch with a little salad.
An afternoon snack. So far the past two days it has been Special K crackers.
A normal dinner.

See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment